|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2018 (270 days ago)|
- Galleried Lounge - Feeling of space
- Dedicated off-street parking
- Close to transport and gorgeous Twickenham Green
Property reference number 5695824. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
An architect designed, modern, one double bedroom cottage close to Twickenham Green.
- Galleried lounge with a double height ceiling - you can appreciate a great feeling of space to the cottage.
- Patio Garden
- Dedicated off street parking
- Close to Twickenham Green ,
Enjoy a drink on the Green while watching the Cricket on the Green or the Circus! The cottage is available immediately either furnished or unfurnished
- Lounge with Study area - a desk with filling cabinet is provided. 4.65 x 3.35 m
- Kitchen that has a large area of work tops and plenty of cupboards with Washer / Dryer, Fridge / Freezer, Microwave, Gas Condensing Boiler, Electric Oven / Gas Hob. 2.4 x 2.4m
- Bedroom With two large double wardrobes, a double bed, Ensuite WC and Shower. 2.6 x 4.9 m
- Entrance Hall 2.4 x 0.9 m
- Terrace Garden 8.45m sq.
A dedicated parking space is provided at the front of the property and a bicycle shed at rear.
* Please quote ref. 5695824 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52406061.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5695824_53551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.