|Added on Rightmove:||05 January 2018 (222 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW 3 bed house
- End of terrace
- Popular new development
- Allocated parking
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Energy efficient
- Bio-mass heating
- Enclosed garden with shed
- Downstairs wc
- High quality finish
PLEASE VIEW PROPERTY TOUR
* Three bedroom house - Brand new, end of terrace
* Immaculate and well appointed/high quality finish
* Allocated parking
* Bio-Mass energy efficient central heating
* Popular residential estate
* Contemporary kitchen and bathroom with shower
* Pleasant well maintained rear garden with shed
* Downstairs WC
* Ideal family home
A very well presented energy efficient BRAND NEW three bedroom end of terrace home boasting open-plan lounge and dining area. A well designed kitchen . Integrated oven/hob. A stylish range of contemporary fitted wall and floor units gives the kitchen a very tasteful and modern feel. Downstairs wc.
The first floor has a double master bedroom and a further two bedrooms, and a family bathroom with stylish fitted suite and shower over bath.
Built to the latest specification for energy efficiency, the accommodation is bright and spacious and is complimented by a high standard of neutral décor , new carpets and flooring. Plenty of useful storage is also available. Neutral décor and new carpeting throughout. Sorry no cats or dogs. Please note that the loft is excluded from the letting. Allocated parking
Lounge/dining 19'2" x 13'10" 5832 x 4204
Kitchen 9'9" x 6'10" 2971mm x 2087mm
W.c. 5'7" x 2'11" 1700mm x 901mm
Bedroom 1 13'10" x 9'5" 4209mm x 2865mm
Bedroom 2 9'7" x 7'8" 2929mm x 2331mm
Bedroom 3 9'4" x 5'10" 2840mm x 1790mm
Bathroom 7'2" x 5'7" 2195mm x 1700mm
Please use the link below which will take you to Barratts marketing details for this style of property, along with a selection of photographs
Introducing Bluebell Meadows
Bluebell Meadows is an award winning, innovative collection of new house designs set within the rolling countryside. This premium Barratt development offers a mix of energy efficient eco homes built to suit all lifestyles, to Code 4 sustainability and nestled amid a stunning 10 hectare country park. Awarded the NHBC Pride in the Job quality Award in 2013 & 2014.
Built to Code 4 for sustainable living homes at Bluebell Meadows have improved insulation and air tightness for energy efficiency. Central heating & hot water are supplied via a central Biomass System.
Residents at Bluebell Meadows can enjoy a host of convenient amenities on and off site. These include various play areas, a 10 hectare country park and a recycling centre. Whilst close by is a convenience store, supermarkets and the bustling town centre with a great choice of popular shops and restaurants.
A fantastic location
* Ideally located close to Newport Town Centre
* Easy access to sports and leisure facilities
* Great choice of shops, pubs, bars, clubs and cinemas
With fantastic views over the surrounding countryside, and a tremendous sense of community, life in Newport is filled with culture, beautiful scenery, good food and outdoor living. There are fantastic places to eat, ranging from trendy cafes to top restaurants offering a gourmet experience. Throughout the summer visitor's flock to the Island for world famous sailing regattas and numerous festivals and fetes, the Isle of Wight is a truly vibrant place to live.
EPC Rating: C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52407960.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276030029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.