|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (226 days ago)|
- Modern 3 bedroom house
- Garden and garage
- En-suite facilities
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Sought after location
PLEASE VIEW PROPERTY TOUR
A modern spacious and well presented semi-detached house a few minutes from Newport town centre.
* Modern 3 bedroom semi-detached house
* Popular residential area
* Well appointed and presented accommodation
* En-suite facilities to master bedroom
* Very pleasant rear garden
* Parking and garage
* Modern kitchen and bathroom
A very well presented three bedroom modern house situated in a popular residential area just outside Newport town centre.
This modern home offers comfortable and well proportioned accommodation and comprises entrance hall with w.c., leading to a spacious sitting room, dining area and a modern fitted well equipped kitchen. Very well maintained rear garden.
Upstairs the accommodation comprises a modern family bathroom, and three bedrooms - the master benefiting from an en-suite with shower cubicle.
The property benefits from gas central heating and parking and garage
Sorry, pets and smokers are not permitted. Keen gardeners preferred!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52407999.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276022177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.