|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (247 days ago)|
- Stunning 2 bed water fronted house
- Beautiful views
- River/Marina location
- Prestigious Island Harbour development
- Two en-suites
- Allocated parking
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Utility room/downstairs wc
PLEASE VIEW PROPERTY TOUR
* Stunning 2 double bedroom water fronted house
* Contemporary well appointed interior
* High specification fixtures and fittings
* River/Marina Views
* Prestigious Island Harbour development
* En suite to both bedrooms
* Allocated parking, ample visitor parking
* Lovely views over River/harbour
* Terrace to front overlooking harbour/rear courtyard garden
* Washer/dryer and fridge/freezer
The Island on the Island! Island Harbour is one of the Island's best kept secrets. Conveniently situated just two miles south of Cowes, it is one of the most picturesque riverside locations on the Isle of Wight. All homes enjoy a fantastic waterside location that form the Island Harbour Marina. Most of the homes are situated over the water on a beautiful boardwalk, creating an unparalleled living experience. Beautiful internal specifications include solid wood engineered floors, quality fixtures and fittings with broadband and network cabling for audio visual equipment.
This beautiful two double bedroomed house is ideally situated in a private marina village offering lovely views over deep water private moorings and the River Medina beyond. Island Harbour is conveniently located on the outskirts of Newport allowing main road access to East Cowes and Fishbourne for mainland car ferries and Ryde for mainland passenger ferry links, shopping and leisure.
Built in a traditional style which blends in with the rural landscape this spacious property comprises a large living room with doors leading to a terrace overlooking the marina, and a spacious modern fitted kitchen with access to a pleasant court yard garden to the rear, downstairs wc/utility area. The kitchen is fully fitted with cooker/hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer in utility room,
The first floor comprises two spacious double bedrooms, both with modern en-suite facilities ( one with a shower, one with a shower) The accommodation has plenty of storage and wardrobe space.
Other benefits include gas fired central heating, allocated off road parking and ample communal off road parking. The marina also provides the benefit of a licensed bistro.
This wonderful home would be ideal for a small family or professional couple, looking for a sumptuous home in a stunning location.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52408035.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276024179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.