|Added on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (220 days ago)|
- All double bedrooms
- Close to the main bus route
- Short walk from Falmouth town centre
- Deposit is £500 per person
- Agency Fee £100 per applicant (inc. guarantor
- Bills included (subject to fair usage)
**4 BED STUDENT HOUSE - BILLS INCLUSIVE**
Please call our office to arrange a viewing, email enquires are not accepted at this busy time.
A well presented four double bedroom house located a short walk from Falmouth town centre and located close to the main bus route between Falmouth and Penryn.
The property offers a modern fitted kitchen with white goods and appliances, separate utility room, rear enclosed garden, bike store and green house. Four double bedrooms, family bathroom with wall mounted shower. Gas central heating, double glazing and on street parking. Available summer 2018.
Bills Inclusive includes utilities, internet and TV license. (subject to fair usage).
Property ref: 121_1775_3220273
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52411128.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3220273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.