|Added on Rightmove:||13 January 2018 (249 days ago)|
- Modern 3 bedroom mews property
- Second floor master suite with dressing area and en-suite.
- Popular location with access to Leamington or Warwick
- Available end of February
- Large kitchen with space for a dining table
The well presented accomodation is arranged over three floors and offers a welcoming entrance hall with sitting room off, well equipped dining kitchen with appliances including fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and oven/hob. French doors lead to rear garden which is low maintenance, downstairs w/c, two first floor bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over bath, second floor master suite with dressing area and en-suite shower.
The rear of the property has access to allocated parking. Surrounding the front of the property is a grassed area, perfect for family picnics or for allowing the children to play out on when requiring a bit of additional space.
Available mid February.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52423191.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000326516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R A Bennett & Partners , Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.