|Added on Rightmove:||13 January 2018 (305 days ago)|
- A BEAUTIFUL MID TERRACE COTTAGE
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION WITH STUNNING VIEWS
- LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER
- MODERN KITCHEN, 2 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH OVER BATH SHOWER
- PRIVATE PAVED GARDEN
- EPC RATING
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
A beautifully presented mid terrace cottage which is full of character and located in a semi rural location between Macclesfield and Congleton. This 'must see' property comprises of lounge with wood burning stove, modern fitted kitchen with hob, oven and extractor fan, space for a fridge and washing machine, double bedroom, good sized single bedroom and modern fitted bathroom with over bath shower. To the rear of the property is a private paved garden with far reaching views. The property benefits from UPVc double glazing and Calor gas heating. Off road lay by and Village overnight parking located 1 minutes walk away. Bus stop 20m away. UNFURNISHED, AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. Contact our Macclesfield office on 01625 502222. EPC rating E
Ground Floor -
Living Room - 19'4 x 12'7 (5.89m x 3.84m) -
Modern Fitted Kitchen - 10'7 x 8'2 (3.23m x 2.49m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 11'0 x 9'8 (3.35m x 2.95m) -
Bedroom Two - 11'0 x 8'0 (3.35m x 2.44m) -
Directions - From Macclesfield procced in the direction of Congleton on the A535. The property can be found on the left-hand side just before the village of Eaton
These particulars are believed to be accurate but they are not guaranteed and do not form a contract. Neither Jordan Fishwick nor the vendor or lessor accept any responsibility in respect of these particulars, which are not intended to be statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. Any floorplans on this brochure are for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily to scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52425153.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27544365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jordan Fishwick, Macclesfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.