|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (147 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished Top Floor Apartment
- Reception, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- Superbly Located Moments From Hyde Park
- Extends To Approx 985 Square Feet
A recently refurbished two bedroom duplex apartment on the 4th & 5th floor (with lift) that has been finished to a high standard. Accommodation consist of a spacious reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, further double bedroom, second bathroom. Also comes with the benefits of outside space which can be used but is not demised to the property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52434168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MCL110141_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Mayfair Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.