|Added on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (246 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished & Interior Designed
- Reception, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Benefits From Direct Lift Access & High Ceilings
- Extends To Approx 1830 Square Feet
Recently refurbished & interior designed penthouse apartment with direct lift access extending to approx. 1830 square feet. The apartment has benefits from high ceilings and has been finished to very exacting standards.
Superbly positioned on one of Mayfair's most premier streets very close to Hyde Park and all the local amenities. Accommodation consists of a large and bright reception room, modern fully fitted eat in kitchen, master suite with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms and a utility room off the kitchen.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52442475.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MCL140100_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Mayfair Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.