|Added on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (211 days ago)|
- Rent: £80 pppw - Available: April 2018
- brand new renovation
- Large bright living room
- All bedrooms are with double beds
- Modern fitted kitchen
- All rooms with Jack and Jill shower rooms
- Double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Close to local amenities and transport links
- Perfect for Students or professionals sharing
Rent: £80 pppw - Available: April 2018 - letslivehere present this brand new renovated four bedroom property with equal sized bedrooms on Heaton Road. The property benefits from all four bedrooms being large doubles all with Jack and Jill en-suits.
There is a large fitted kitchen including a large fridge freezer, oven and hob with extractor and dining facilities. The large livingroom to the front of the property is furnished with large sofas and a wall mounted tv.
All bedroom come with desks, double beds, wardrobes and a wall mounted tv.
Viewings are essential to understand the size and quality on this refurbished property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52443201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144002509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.