|Added on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (215 days ago)|
A superb ground floor self contained studio in a newly renovated house share and with superfast Hotel grade Wi-Fi. Only a 5 minute walk to Hounslow East Tube, the shops/restaurants/gyms at Hounslow Town Centre and plenty of bus routes. Renovated to a very high standard throughout this property is perfect for the working professional who needs to be close to Heathrow or the M4 . The list of features within the property includes
- Built in wardrobe
- TV in room with option to add sky box (at own cost)
- Kitchenette with combination Microwave/Oven
- En-suite shower Room
- 200Mbps Wireless internet
- Own Fridge/Freezer
- Blackout Thermal Blinds
- Common Area with Full Hob, large oven & Washing Machine/Dryer
Note: Room to be let to SINGLE professionals only, references and one & a half months deposit required, 12 month min contract, surcharge for bills. Sorry no children or pets
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102820001324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodlands, Isleworth .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.