|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||16 January 2018 (249 days ago)|
- Rent directly from landlord
- Spacious two bedroom apartment
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Separate walk-in shower room
- Lift access and 24hr resident houskeeper
- Communal landscape garden
- Resident on-street parking available
- Superb location - off Regents Park and Oxford St
Property reference number 5687924. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A fantastic, spacious, light, two double bedroom 1st floor apartment in Harley Street.
The apartment consists of:
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom and a separate shower room
- Large living room
The apartment further benefits from secure building access via entry phone / CCTV, easy access via lift services, access to a 24hr resident housekeeper and a resident's private landscape garden.
Available furnished (or unfurnished), for short or long let from November. Excellent local amenities include a wide range of shops / cafes / restaurants within surrounding Marylebone, Regents Park is within a few minutes walking distance.
Great transport links include the nearest tube station Regents Park being a 2 minute walk, and Oxford Circus, Great Portland Street and the Marylebone national train station also being within walking distance. Referencing and deposit required. On-street residential parking is available.
6 weeks deposit required.
* Please quote ref. 5687924 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52450851.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5687924_53650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.