|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 June 2018 (156 days ago)|
- Double Room
- Quality Furniture
- Custom made wardrobes
- Fridge in Room + TV
- Communal Kitchen/Diner
- High Speed Wifi
- Near Tube
- Communal garden
Renovated to a very high standard with new fittings throughout this property is perfect for the working professional who desires convenience and modern living. The property features :
- Custom made wardrobes with Desk/Dresser
- TV in each room with built in Freeview, HDMI & DVD
- Kitchen with plenty of storage, Kettle, Microwave & Toaster
- Washing Machine & Dryer (no extra charge)
- Separate Dining Room
- Bathroom & 2 separate WC's
- Wireless internet
- Fridge for each room (with separate freezer compartment) for each room
- Weekly cleaner included
Note: Room to be let to professionals, (ÃÂ£650 for a single and ÃÂ£750 for a couple) references and one month
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102820001092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodlands, Isleworth .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.