|Added on Rightmove:||16 January 2018 (246 days ago)|
- Walking distance to Brunel University
- Walking distance of Uxbridge Town Centre
- All rooms are double bedrooms
- Metropolitian & Piccadilly Tube Lines
!! STUDENTS !! A brilliant FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM house situated just walking distance from Uxbridge and Brunel University. Set out perfectly for Students or professional sharers. Accommodation; Four bedrooms, Family bathroom, Further separate W/C, separate shower, Large kitchen with door leading to private garden. Benefits; Off street parking, Gas central heating, Double glazing. FURNISHED. Available Mid September!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52455684.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27549068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Uxbridge - High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.