|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2018 (250 days ago)|
- Well Presented One Bedrrom Ground Floor Flat
- Large Lounge & Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen & Large Shower Room
- Intercom Entry System & Electric Heating
- ****Half Price Application Fee******
*****HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEES******
Farrell Heyworth are pleased to offer this well presented one bedroom ground floor flat. Situated close to St Annes and it's amenities the property briefly comprises of a large lounge with fire place and bay window, there is a fully fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob & fridge. The bedroom is an extremely good size and there is also a large shower room. The property benefits from intercom entry system and electric heating. Available now! HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY!!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52456425.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 161413R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, St Annes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.