|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||16 January 2018 (212 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom apartment
- Exclusive new build development
- Swimming Pool | Fully Equipped Gym | Residents Lounge | Private Screening Room
- Private Resident's garden | Concierge 24/7
- Available Q1 2018
- EPC Rating = B
A stunning 3 bedroom apartment in the exclusive Rathbone Square development, in the heart of the West End.
Situated in London's West End in the heart of Fitzrovia. Lying to the South East of Marylebone and to the North West of Covent Garden, Rathbone Square is within walking distance of Oxford Circus, Soho and Bloomsbury.
Rathbone Square offers a unique opportunity to experience Innermost London. Peaceful, yet perfectly central - a place from which one can engage with everything this wonderful city has to offer.
142 elegant residential apartments located around a new garden square, one of the first public squares to be created in London in more than a hundred years.
Each Rathbone Square apartment is a collection of bright open spaces. The large windows and full height timber walls make for inspiring views, inside and out. All apartments benefit from outside space.
Rathbone Square offers five star residential amenities including an swimming pool, fully equipped gym, residents lounge, private cinema and wine storage room.
*Prospective Tenants will note:*
1. The Development of which this apartment forms a part is still in course of construction. The Prospective completion date for the development is from Q1 2018 and any negotiation of any tenancy will be on the express understanding that no tenancy can be effected or commence until the Development or any specific apartment and Savills client's purchase thereof has actually been completed and Savills client has authorised the grant of a Tenancy.
2. Initial viewings may be of a "Show Flat" or similar style unit which has been provided to indicate the general nature and standard of the Development and intended finishes - the completed apartments will likely be of a different layout and size and finishes and fixtures and fittings provided may vary. You are advised to undertake an inspection of the completed apartment once available before committing to a Tenancy Agreement
3. Notwithstanding the anticipated completion date of Q1 2018 works will likely continue to the apartment and the Development after completion to include defect identification and resolution and whilst every reasonable effort will be made to avoid inconvenience or disturbance Tenants will cooperate with and raise no complaint in respect of any such defects or of such works.
Square Footage: 1,086 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52460025.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHL170044_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.