|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 March 2018 (141 days ago)|
- **SPRING SAVINGS NOW ON!**
- *REDUCED FEES FOR APRIL ONLY!*
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM MID TERRACE
- ENCLOSED GARDEN TO THE REAR
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- RECENTLY DECORATED
- RURAL VIEWS TO THE REAR
- EASY ACCESS TO CHESTERFIELD TOWN CENTER
- PETS BY NEGOTIATION
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
**SPRING SAVINGS NOW ON! REDUCED FEES FOR APRIL ONLY!**Two double bedroom property situated within just short stones throw away from the ever popular canal, where you can enjoy walks and access to local pubs and shops. This well presented home benefits from rural views to the rear and offers a well proportioned living accommodation over two floors.
This property consists of lounge with neutral decor and brick built fire surround with electric fire.
Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units and space for white goods and fitted Gas cooker and hob, ample storage area.
Bathroom with Bath and shower overhead, being located on the ground floor.
Enclosed rear garden with pleasant views.
Two double bedrooms on the 1st floor with storage cupboard,
Please call now for viewings!!
This property will be available to move into in March,
Call to book your viewing 01246 220926
Pets negotiable - No Dhss
On street parking
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000242851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.