|Added on Rightmove:||16 January 2018 (212 days ago)|
- ** REDUCED APPLICATION FEE OFFERED **
- Modern Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Fitted Dining Kitchen with Appliances
- En-Suite Master Bedroom with Dressing Area
- Favoured Broomhill Village Location
- Available To Rent Immediately
- Offered On An Unfurnished Basis
- No Pets, No Smokers & No DSS
- Bond: £925
REDUCED APPLICATION FEE, We are delighted to offer to the rental market a beautifully presented four bedroom home with accommodation arrange over three levels. Featuring gas central heating and UPVC double glazing, ground floor cloakroom/WC, dining kitchen with a host of built-in appliances, en-suite master bedroom, first floor family bathroom, gardens and detached garage. Convenient access to good schooling, supermarket shopping and commuter links to the A66, A19 and A174. The property is available on an UNFURNISHED basis. No DSS, no pets and no smokers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52465668.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET150039_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.