|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (191 days ago)|
- Fantastic 2 bedroom apartment in Notting Hill
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Reception, Separate kitchen
- Located next to the famous Portobello Road
- Within walking distance to Notting Hill & Ladbroke Grove
A fantastic 2 bedroom apartment next to the thriving Portobello Road.
Offering spacious and comfortable living in close proximity to the bars, restaurants and shops of Notting Hill. This recently decorated property offers a spacious reception, separate fully fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms & bathroom.
There are great transport links through a local bus service Close to the famous Portobello Road and within walking distance to Ladbroke Grove station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52472532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NOL130079_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Notting Hill Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.