|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (216 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM UNFURNISHED, 2ND FLOOR FLAT AVAILABLE IN LYTHAM
- NEXT TO TRAIN STATION AND MINUTES WALK TO LYTHAM SQUARE & GREEN
- LARGE LOUNGE & TWO GOOD SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND 3 PIECE BATHROOM
- GAS HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING & ENTRY PHONE
We are pleased to advertise this two bedroom, unfurnished apartment available to rent in a fantastic location in the centre of Lytham. It is in a great location next to the train station and just minutes walk to Lytham Green, Lytham Square shops, amenities, restaurants and bars. The property comprises a stairway opening up to a large hallway, a large lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two large double bedrooms and a tiled bathroom with 3 piece suite. The property also boasts gas central heating, double glazed windows and an entry phone system.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52474320.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRE-12NL1EH7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.