|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (244 days ago)|
- Semi Detached House
- Entrance Hall, Lounge
- Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Piece Stylish Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Garden Areas
- Side Driveway, Off Road Parking
- Popular Residential Location
- Viewing Essential
This beautifully presented semi detached house is located on Primrose Avenue just off St. Annes Road being conveniently placed for local shops, school, public transport and other amenities. The accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen GF WC. The first floor comprises 3 Bedrooms and 3 Piece stylish bathroom suite. Property has a gas central heating system which is run from a combination boiler, uPVC double glazing throughout. Front and Rear garden areas, side driveway providing off road parking. Viewing Essential.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52475562.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101413001915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephen Tew, Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.