|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 February 2018 (270 days ago)|
- A modern well presented cottage in The Village of Shaldon
- Open plan lounge/modern kitchen. GF W/C
- Kitchen with oven and space for appliances
- Two double bedrooms and modern family bathroom
- No parking but on street parking right outside
- Close to all amenities inc shops, beach and local eateries
- No garden however right on The Green and short walk to beach
- A short walk to local primary school
- Available for a long term let
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
A modern and well presented two bedroom cottage in the popular village of Shaldon situated on The Green
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52477443.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000480233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Dawlish - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.