|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (245 days ago)|
- 6 Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Tastefully refurbished whilst retaining character features
- Deposit is £500 per person
- Agency Fee £100 per applicant (inc. guarantor)
- Bills included - Gas, Electric, Water, WIFI, TV Licence (subject to fair usage)
**SEPTEMBER START - LARGE 6 BED - BILLS INCLUSIVE**
Currently a 4 bed maisonette but soon to be a 6 DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT, this property has been refurbished to a high standard with oak flooring, freshly painted walls and new furniture whilst retaining some CHARACTER FEATURES. Light, bright and airy the property benefits from its own private entrance leading to the first floor with a large double bedroom to the front and a LARGE COMMUNAL ROOM and LARGE SEPARATE KITCHEN to the rear. A BALCONY with rural & river views is an excellent benefit to the property. To the 2nd floor there are three further doubles and a LARGE four piece BATHROOM with bath, shower cubicle, WC & wash hand basin and a further SHOWER ROOM. The property also benefits from GAS CENTRAL HEATING throughout and good transport links to Truro/Falmouth & Penryn Tremough campus.
This property will be available from September 2018 as a 6 bed with an additional bathroom.
EPC - Grade II Listed
Bills Inclusive includes utilities, internet and TV license. (subject to fair usage).
Property ref: 121_1775_4477704
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52477599.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4477704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.