|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (216 days ago)|
- Roof Terrace
- Luxurious Accommodation
- Private Balcony
A luxurious three bedroom house of 4,289 square feet situated in Mayfair's newest gated community just off Shepherd Street.
This exquisite villa has been finished to the highest of standards, comprising of an open-plan kitchen and double reception, a stylishly decorated master bedroom with lavish en suite, two double bedrooms suites and a further two receptions providing volumetric entertaining space. Together with air conditioning, underfloor heating and video phone entry system this brand new property on 'Mayfair Row' makes an ideal home for a city based professional. This contemporary property also benefits from a roof terrace and private balcony, perfect for enjoying summer evenings.
Shepherd's Market was the site of the original 'May Fair' from which the neighbourhood gets its name. This private and peaceful mews address is convenient for some of London's finest restaurants and luxury boutiques.
* Three Double Bedrooms with en Suites
* Open-plan Kitchen and Double Reception
* Further Two Reception Rooms
* Guest Bathroom
* Private Cobbled Mews
* Roof Terrace
* Basement Storage
* Air Conditioning
* 4,289 sq.ft.
* Double garage parking available by separate negotiation
* Tenant Fees Apply - £240.00 inclusive of VAT is payable by the Tenant for Wetherell conducting tenant checks, credit checks and drawing up a tenancy agreement. Cost is payable per unit dwelling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52478787.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 200744L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wetherell, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.