|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (303 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Driveway and Single Garage
- Popular Location Of Sedgefield
Superbly situated close to the centre of Sedgefield is this three bedroom semi detached bungalow, which are rarely available in Sedgefield. Warmed by gas central heating and benefitting from upvc double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises: two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there are generous sized mature gardens, to the front and rear. Parking via long driveway with the benefit of a single garage.
EPC Rating D
Tenants required earnings: £17,400. Guarantors required earnings: £20,880
Working Applicants preferred. Pets Considered. No Smokers
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52482147.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27553376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons, Sedgefield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.