|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (336 days ago)|
- 5 minute walk from Teddington Railway Station
- Newly refurbished to an exceptional standard
- Private off street parking
- New kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
Please quote reference 33265 when enquiring about this property
A newly refurbished two double bedroom top floor flat, conveniently located just moments from Teddington Rail Station and Teddington High Street offering numerous shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. Comprising of a brand new fitted kitchen, new bathroom with shower/bath, new carpets, two storage cupboards, loft and a Juliet balcony overlooking this quiet residential street. This desirable modern development benefits from good visitor parking and a private allocated parking space.
Furnished or Unfurnished, landlord is flexible
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0033265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.