|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (210 days ago)|
- Deposit is £500 per person
- Bills included (subject to fair usage)
- Agency Fee £100 per applicant (inc. guarantor)
- 6 bed student house
- Communal area
- Close to town and Woodlane campus
**5 BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE - BILLS INCLUSIVE**
Please call our office to arrange a viewing, email enquires are not accepted at this busy time.
A well presented five bedroom student house, located a short walking distance from Woodlane Campus and the Town centre, additionally situated on the main bus route to Tremough Campus.
The property comprises communal lounge and large kitchen which includes all appliances. Ground floor cloakroom and additional first floor shower room
The property has five good sized bedrooms.
Gas central Heating, double glazing. Rear patio garden. On street parking. Available July 2018.
Bills Inclusive includes utilities, internet and TV license. (subject to fair usage).
Property ref: 121_1775_2057941
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52484733.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2057941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.