|Added on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (303 days ago)|
- Stunning three bedroom split-level apartment
- Set on the sixth and seventh floors with a private balcony
- Bespoke open-plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Two porcelain tiled bathrooms including one en suite
- Spacious reception room with dining area and balcony access
- Access to landscaped communal gardens
- Moments from shops and transport links (future crossrail)
SHORT LET. Situated on the sixth and seventh floors of this brand new development, this stunning three bedroom apartment boasts striking interiors throughout with a private balcony access and three double bedrooms.
Margil House is conveniently located close to the amenities on Uxbridge Road and West Ealing. West Ealing Station is within easy reach as well as the wealth of amenities in Ealing Broadway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52502814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1052820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.