|Added on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (303 days ago)|
- Stunning Apartment
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open PLan With Lounge
- Family Bathroom
- Private Own Roof Terrace
- Lounge With Balcony
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazed
- Moments from Hounslow High Street & Underground Station
- Secure Telephone Entry System
- Available March 2018
DBK Lettings present this stunning apartment situated just a moments walk to Hounslow High Street & Hounslow Central Underground Station.
The property offers bright and spacious accommodation consisting of TWO DOUBLE bedrooms, a modern fitted kitchen open plan with reception and family bathroom/WC.
It also boasts its own large roof terrace, balcony from the reception, double glazed windows, gas central heating and a secure entry telephone system. The property does not fall short of local ample amenities, bus links and local reputable schools.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BRALP200156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DBK Estate Agents, Hounslow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.