|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 March 2018 (192 days ago)|
- Central Location
- Close to Marine College
- 3 Doubles at £395 pcm, 1 Single & 1 study/dressing room at £350 pcm
- Separate lounge
- Large back garden
- Agency Fee £100 per applicant (inc. guarantor)
- Bills inclusive package available from £75 per person
- Deposit is £400 per person
**FIVE BED STUDENT HOUSE**
Available from SEPTEMBER 2018, this furnished house is situated on the popular Budock Terrace close to the Marine College and main bus stop and consists of a ground floor double bedroom, separate lounge, good sized kitchen with appliances and a dining area which leads out on to a large back garden.
The property will under go renovations during the summer period to make 2 large doubles and two good sized doubles to the first floor, a full bathroom and a separate WC with wash hand basin.
The property benefits from new double glazing, gas central heating, large garden to rear and on street parking.
Suggested room prices at £395 pcm x3 and £350 pcm x2
Bills Inclusive Package available from £75 per person - please contact our office for more information.
Property ref: 121_1775_4321405
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52505739.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4321405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.