|Added on Rightmove:||05 September 2018 (96 days ago)|
- Views over Falmouth
- Three double bedrooms
- Deposit is £400 per person
- No Agency Fee
- Bills Inclusive Available
- Two toilets
- Close to local transport links
- Short walk to Falmouth town
**3 BED STUDENT HOUSE** NO AGENCY FEES
A three DOUBLE bedroomed furnished student house located close to transport links, Sainsbury, McDonald's and a short walk from the main town.
The property has a large kitchen/lounge, large BATHROOM with shower cubicle, ground floor toilet and utility room, 3 double bedrooms, 1 to the ground floor and south facing garden. The property also benefits from great VIEWS of Falmouth Town, gas central heating, double glazing and on street parking.
Available AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2018.
Bills Inclusive Bundle Available.
Why BILLS INCLUSIVE?
One easy monthly payment included in your rent
Fixed amount for easy budgeting
High energy allowances
Internet ready when you collect keys
Utilities all set-up for you, no need to contact utility providers
Property ref: 121_1775_4021503
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52507350.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4021503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.