|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 April 2018 (193 days ago)|
- Contemporary style 1st floor apartment (with LIFT)
- Two double beds/ two bathrooms
- Moments from Bushey Station
- Secure gated underground parking space
- Light and airy reception
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen
- GCH and double glazing throughout
- Available FURNISHED
- Internal viewing recommended
- EPC Rating B. Council Tax Band D
2 BED, 2 BATH - 1ST FLOOR FLAT APARTMENT(with LIFT) Contemporary flat in modern development, situated a stone's throw from Bushey station and only a 17min connute into London. Entrance hallway with large storage cupboard, video entryphone system and wood flooring throughout. Light and airy reception room with window seats. Open plan fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite shower room. Second double bedroom and family bathroom. Gated allocated parking in underground car park. Available FURNISHED
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference A88. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Management Ltd, Bushey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.