|Added on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (299 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE FROM THE 1ST OF FEB 2018
- ONE BEDROOM FLAT
- LOCATED ON THE THIRD FLOOR
- LIFT SERVCING ALL FLOORS
- ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
- LARGE COMMUNAL GARDENS
- EASY ACCESS TO MANY TRANSPORT LINKS
- AMPLE PARKING IS AVAILABLE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
This spacious ONE bedroom flat comes to the rental market. Located on the Third floor, and a lift servicing all floors. The property consists of a spacious lounge area, a fitted kitchen, and a bathroom with a separate WC.
This flat also benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows and extra storage is available in the hallway.
There is ample parking available, entry phone system for added security and a larger than average communal garden.
CALL US TODAY!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BRALP200432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DBK Estate Agents, Hounslow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.