|Added on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (273 days ago)|
- Available 1st of March
- One Bedroom Modern Apartment
- Unfurnished or Furnished at Seperate Negotiation
- Size: 570 sq/ft
- Designer Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- Parking Space Included
- Private Garden
- Opposite West Ealing Station
LiFE Residential are delighted to bring to market this stunning one bathroom house conversion situated in the heart of leafy West Ealing. Offered unfurnished and with a private garden to boast, there is so much to fall in love with here.
The homely living space is the ideal environment to relax in with friends or family, whilst the patio doors invite you out to enjoy the rear garden. A light colour scheme brings life and light throughout, with a spacious bedroom and a modern bathroom adding to its character.
West Ealing station is just a short walk away meaning easy access into both Central London or further out west. Bustling Uxbridge Road is on hand to take care of all your local amenities and with a large Waitrose almost directly opposite, what more could you ask for?
Available from the beginning of March, our expert consultants are on hand to get the ball rolling for you.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.