|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (305 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Impressive open plan reception room with bay window
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom with en suite
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Ideally located close to shops and restaurants
- Set within a delightful period conversion
SHORT LET. Set in a superb period conversion this two bedroom first floor flat has been recently refurbished to an exceptionally high standard with modern fixtures and fitting, and all set moments from local amenities.
Plympton Road is situated moments from the amenities and cafes on Kilburn High Road while Willesden Lane is also only a short distance away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52520322.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.