|Added on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (276 days ago)|
- Superb three bedroom third floor flat with lift
- Stunning reception room
- Modern open plan kitchen with dining area
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two further good sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and separate en suite
- Excellent location with on site porter
LONG LET. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this three bedroom flat located on the third floor boasts an expansive reception room, three generous sized bedrooms and a well equipped modern kitchen.
Warwick Gardens is ideally located within easy reach for the great range of amenities on High street Kensington and within easy access of High Street Kensington underground station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52520535.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1052985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.