|Added on Rightmove:||31 March 2018 (254 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED - NEW CARPETS & DECORATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER ABOVE THE BATH
- KITCHEN WITH OVEN & HOB
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- ON STREET PARKING AT THE REAR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ONLY £525 PCM
Recently furbished is this three bedroom end terrace house located on Langsett Road and ideally placed for access to Hillsborough Shops, the City Centre and Super Tram. With accommodation over three floors and benefitting from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing there is a kitchen with a range of base and wall units and integrated oven and hob and a spacious living room to the ground floor. To the 1st floor there are two bedrooms, one double and one single, as well as a bathroom with shower over the bath. A further double bedroom is on the 2nd floor while there is a rear garden and on street parking to the rear of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52528077.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8296830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morfitt Smith Ltd , Banner Cross.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.