|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (190 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Low admin fees
- High spec conversion in secluded mews courtyard
- High quality fitted kitchen and shower room
- Very close to public transport
- 5 minutes walk to town centre
Property reference number 5712803. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Stunning high spec conversion in a secluded, quiet mews courtyard in a central location behind Twickenham main road where all amenities can be found.
Unfurnished with high quality living kitchen and shower room.
Kitchen fully fitted and includes dishwasher, full height fridge/freezer, washer/drier.
Wooden floors throughout.
Meets thermal requirements as per planning regulations.
Secure enclosed cycle shed in courtyard.
1 minute from a local Tesco store and 5 minutes walk to Twickenham town centre high street shops and the River Thames.
Very close to public transport and main line station to central London is a 10 minute walk.
Would suit busy professionals.
* Please quote ref. 5712803 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) Charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52540266.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712803_53767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.