|Added on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (326 days ago)|
- Elegant three bedroom maisonette
- Large open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Fantastic master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Wonderful kitchen with modern appliances
- Two additional good sized bedrooms
- Elegant bathroom
- Close to good road links including the A316 and M3
SHORT LET. Conveniently located moments from Kew Gardens Underground Station, this impressive three bedroom maisonette affords generously proportioned and bright living space with stylish décor.
Located in the heart of Kew, this flat is a short distance from all the wonderful conveniences it has to offer as well as the beautiful Kew gardens and other green spaces. Kew Gardens is the nearest station with District Line links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52542282.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.