|Added on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (209 days ago)|
- UNFURNISHED McLeans Built Three Bedroom Detached House
- Sunny Westerly Facing Rear Garden/Parking for a Couple of Cars
- Garage Conversion Providing Additional Living Room/Occasional Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner With Range Cooker
- Family Bathroom With Shower
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- No Smokers, Pets Considered, No DSS
- Available End Of March/Early April 2018
- Bond £895
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Enjoying a very pleasant cul-de-sac position, this really smart UNFURNISHED McLeans built three bedroom detached house has a sunny westerly facing rear garden, UPVC double glazing, combi boiler and parking for a couple of cars.
Comprising entrance hall with cloakroom WC, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner with an attractive range of modern Cherry wood style Shaker design units and a useful utility room. The garage space has been converted into a comfortable additional living room. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
The landlords will consider a pet but will be subject to an additional pet bond, but no smokers or DSS.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BIL170217_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.