|Added on Rightmove:||20 January 2018 (211 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom 1st floor Apartment
- Close to mainline railway station
- Large living room
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Gas fired central heating
- Allocated parking space
- Double glazing
A spacious ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT located in the town centre close to West Drayton mainline railway station. EPC C
A spacious and first floor ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT. The property comprises a large living room, fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary style bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating and an undercroft allocated parking space. The Apartment is centrally located with mainline railway station, shops and bus routes closeby. London Heathrow Airport, the motorway network and Stockley Business Park are all within easy motoring distance. Council tax band C. Available from 15th February 2018 on a 12 month tenancy.
DISCLOSURE - Note: We are obliged to disclose a family member of a Partner of R Whitley & Co has an interest in this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52549581.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27563015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R Whitley & Co, West Drayton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.