|Added on Rightmove:||16 December 2017 (214 days ago)|
- 8 Bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July
- Ideal for Students
Modern, Well Maintained 8 bedroom house available for the NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2018, Filey Road, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 6GG
This 8 bedroom house is well Maintained and features plenty of space. This property has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students.
This property features eight fully furnished bedrooms set over three floors, each room has double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, laminate flooring, central heating, double glazing, fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezers, oven, cooker, washing machine, separate lounge area with two sofas and TV,, plenty of parking space.
This property is professionally managed and is located in Fallowfield which is one of the most desired areas for people aged 18-21 with its vibrant atmosphere.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 7 min , 0.3 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 43, 44, 141, 142, 143, X41, X57
17 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Sainsbury's Supermarket
- Starbucks Coffee
- Nando's Manchester
- Burger King
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.