|Added on Rightmove:||20 January 2018 (276 days ago)|
- 7 Bed House
- 3 bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Superb house
- Half Rent Retainer for July & August
- Property Reference: 92241
Bills Included (GAS, ELECTRICITY, WATER, TV LICENCE & FIBRE-OPTIC WIFI INC IN WEEKLY RENTAL PRICE)
HALF RENT FOR JULY & AUGUST
AVAILABLE FROM JULY 2018
50” WALL-MOUNTED TV IN LIVING AREA
It is a fashionable seven double bedroom student house located in the vibrant Fallowfield area which is particularly popular with Manchester’s student community. In addition, this house has it’s own incredibly spacious sophisticated loft bedroom and en-suite. Each room comes with fresh bed linen, modern furniture including a wardrobe, desk, chair and a wall-mounted flat screen TV in every bedroom. Inside the house features a communal kitchen/living area with 50” wall-mounted flat screen TV, DVD player, two high end leather sofas, a coffee table and overall exquisite interior – perfect for a typical popcorn and beer student movie night. The fully fitted functioning kitchen is aesthetically pleasing and offers everything you will require with a modern dining table and chairs, a flat-screen wall-mounted TV, all the necessary kitchen appliances are provided such as toaster, oven and kettle. In addition to this, a dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, iron, ironing board, washing machine and separate tumble dryer… not to mention a spacious American fridge-freezer is provided. The backyard area has been fully decked complete with garden furniture and a barbecue. It is a lovely place to catch a bit of sun, don’t go burning yourselves in the rain in Manchester though!
All the properties four bathrooms come with a newly fitted sparkling bathroom suite. Other features include double glazing, an efficient central heating system with the latest boiler, 24 hr CCTV security and fire alarms. 66 Cawdor Road has also been completely re-wired and there is ample carparking around the property.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 4 min , 0.2 mi
Buses every 2 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 42A, 44, 141, 142, 143
13 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Revolution Fallowfield
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
Property Reference: 92241
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.