|Added on Rightmove:||20 January 2018 (210 days ago)|
- FURNISHED Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Bathroom with Shower
- Residents Parking
- Close to Transport Links & North Tees Hospital
- Available To Rent Now
- Pets & Smokers Considered / No DSS
- Merits Early Inspection
- REDUCED APPLICATION FEE. Bond £595
** REDUCED APPLICATION FEES APPLY ** Accessible To Transport Links & North Tees Hospital, A Modern Furnished Two Bed First Floor Apartment Ready To Rent Now. Smokers And Pets Considered. Viewing Recommended. Bond £575.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52552638.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET150047_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.