|Added on Rightmove:||11 July 2018 (127 days ago)|
- A four bedroom semi detached house
- Unfurnished with Gas heating
- Newly refurbished, Double glazing
- En suite wet room, Fitted wardrobes
- Open plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
- Off street parking for one car
- 0.7 Miles to High Barnet Tube
High Barnet is home to The Spires shopping centre, and many local primary schools including St Catherines primary school. The area caters well to families and professionals alike with a wide range of restaurants, shopping and other leisure facilities, including a 24-hour Anytime Fitness gym. There are lots of public transport routes available which can take you into London or the outer reaches of Hertfordshire.
A four bedroom semi-detached house which has recently been refurbished is offered unfurnished. The property benefits from a through lounge/dining with an open plan fitted kitchen which has all the required appliances including fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and a dishwasher. There are three double bedrooms and one large single as well as an appointed family bathroom. There are two doubles and one single bedroom to the first floor, and master bedroom with en-suite wet room to second floor. The garden has a patio area is ideal for a table and chairs as. There is off street parking to the front of the property as well as on street parking. The property is0.7 Miles to High Barnet Tube
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52552821.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 347985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Barnet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.