|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||14 December 2017 (310 days ago)|
- Lovely studio flat in Notting Hill
- Bright, spacious reception room
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Lovely area
- Close to Notting Hill tube station
London Habitat is very pleased to present this lovely studio flat with own bathroom just minutes walk from Notting Hill tube station and all local amenities.
Property comprises studio room with an open plan kitchen, own shower room. Pembridge Villas is a premier street located amongst the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill and Westbourne Grove. Nearest Transport links can be found at Notting Hill (Circle / District / Central Lines zone 1/2), Royal Oak, Westbourne Park (Hammersmith & City Line zone 2), Bayswater ( Circle/District lines zone 1) and Queensway (Central Line zone 1). The beautiful open spaces of Hyde Park is walking distance away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52567650.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL3253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.