2 bedroom semi-detached house to rentBroomknowes Avenue, Lenzie
Let by Us
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||22 January 2018 (204 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented semi
- Located within sought after Claddens Estate
- Modern interior
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Fully tiled bathroom with overhead shower
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Secure rear garden
- Placed within Lenzie catchment area
Located in the highly sought after Claddens Estate in Lenzie and new to the rental market is this beautifully presented two bedroom semi-detached villa. Placed within the catchment for Lenzie schooling and just a short walk to the village amenities and train station.
Accessed via an internal entrance porch leading to the spacious front lounge. The modern good sized kitchen offers plenty of storage kitchen appliances. On the upper level both bedrooms are located the mater benefiting from a wall mounted plasma TV. The stylish and fully tiled bathroom offers a white three piece bathroom suite and overhead shower. The property is double glazed with gas central heating.
Externally the property benefits from private front garden open plan and laid mostly with lawn and a good sized side driveway. The rear garden is fully enclosed ideal for small children.
Furnishing: The property is available partially furnished as detailed in the images or unfurnished the landlord is flexible.
EER: Rating D
Council Tax: EDC Band D
Post Code: G66 5NH
Availability: Suitable for entry at the end of February 2018.
Amenities: The property is under a 5 minute walk to Lenzie train station. The village offers a variety of essential shops including post office, chemist, newsagent, doctors, library, convenience stores, dentist, hairdressers, award winning delicatessen and restaurants. Lenzie also has various leisure facilities including tennis, golf and rugby clubs and the main Kirkintilloch Leisure Centre is only a few minutes away.
Transport Links: Lenzie is conveniently placed within easy reach of Glasgow city centre and Edinburgh. Lenzie train station is within a two minute walk away which offers a regular line to Glasgow Queen Street in 9 minutes and Edinburgh Waverley in approximately 30 minutes. Just a short drive is the new link road leading to the M80 connecting to the main M8 motorway with links across central Scotland. There is also a regular bus route to Glasgow city centre and neighbouring villages.
Viewings: Arranged by appointment, to confirm please call 0141 775 1050.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52571562.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102283000909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coda Estates Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.