|Added on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (270 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW PROPERTY
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- FULLY FURNISHED
- DOUBLE DRIVEWAY AND DOUBLE GARAGE
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND LARGE GARDEN TO THE REAR
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- EX SHOW HOME
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS
Leef Property Management are pleased to offer for rent this brand new fully furnished 3 bed semi-detached property. The property is the ex show home and has been completed to a high standard. The property comprises of spacious lounge with patio doors leading to a large rear garden, open plan modern fitted kitchen / diner and downstairs WC. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms, two of the bedrooms are double rooms with built in wardrobes and a modern fitted family bathroom.
The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
Externally there are gardens to the front and rear, a double driveway and double garage.
Please contact Leef Property Management to arrange a viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52586817.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 105MerseyRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leef Property Management Ltd, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.