|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 July 2018 (120 days ago)|
- Property Located In Superb Location Walking Distance To Tones Of Amenities & Schools
- Spacious Three Bedroom House Split Over 3 Floors
- Reception Through Lounge has Ample Natural Light and Access To Rear Garden
- Property Is Rented Unfurnished With Kitchen White Goods Included
- Rear Garden Is Approx 75ft With Two Side Doors Which Are Double Glazed
- Street Parking & Driveway Parking Is Available For Tenants
- Property Recently Undergone Major Refurbishment & In Great Condition
- Gas Central Heating With Combination Boiler
- Seven Kings Station Only 5 Minutes Walking Distance (Cross Rail Link)
Edward Chase is delighted to present to the residential lettings market this amazing 3 bedroom house located a short distance from Newbury Park (Central line) and Seven Kings (Overground) Station. This property neighbors Seven Kings Park and would be an ideal home for growing families or professional sharers searching for a long-term tenancy.
This property has many key features such as:
Gas central heating
Double glazed windows
Off street parking
Large rear garden
Three spacious bedrooms
First-floor master bathroom
Superb local amenities
Walking distance to Station
Ready to view
Please call Edward Chase for further details
Edward Chase estate agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Sukhbir Basra, Branch Manager to arrange an appointment. A tenant referencing fee of £195 per person will be charged subject to a minimum fee of £500 per property. All fees are inclusive of VAT.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52587708.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8476673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Chase, Ilford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.