|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 May 2018 (145 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Luxury 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartment
- 4th Floor with Lift Access
- Fully Furnished / Designer Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- River Views / Residents onsite Gym
- Size: 721 sq/ft
- Seconds away from Kew Bridge Station
- 24h Concierge
Don't waste your time looking for other properties - come and see this spectacular apartment in the heart of Kew just moments away from Kew Bridge Station. Available now, this stunning property will be fitted to Berkeley Homes' premier luxury specification such as real oak strip engineered timber flooring and brushed metal finishes.
On offer are spectacular views of the River Thames, two double bedrooms, en-suit & family bathroom, fully furnished and a large designer open plan kitchen & lounge. Residents can benefit from a 24 hour concierge and onsite gym.
Experience a rich cultural life and English heritage by visiting nearby Syon House, Gunnersbury Park, Chiswick House and Boston Manor. Across the river Kew Gardens is a must-see attraction with stunning aerial views of London's skyline from the Treetop Walkway. Kew Bridge is ideally placed to enjoy the finest retail destinations that London has to offer, as well as superb local shopping and eating opportunities. Westfield shopping centre is only 3.5miles away. The boutiques of Kensington are only four miles away, while Harrods is just six miles away in Knightsbridge.
Kew Bridge Railway Station is a short walk from the front of the development. Gunnersbury and Kew Gardens Underground Stations are in Zone 3.
Bus stops are located just outside the Kew Bridge development. Regular 24 hour services to Ealing, Brentford, Kingston, Richmond and Hammersmith.
Early viewings are advised!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.